欢迎来到98聘
更新日期:2025-10-16 02:56

写作核心提示:
Okay, here is an English essay about rural life, incorporating key points you should consider when writing such an essay.
"The Allure of Rural Life"
Amidst the constant hum of city life, characterized by traffic jams, crowded streets, and the relentless pace of modernity, many people find themselves yearning for a different kind of existence. Rural life, with its unique charm and distinct pace, offers a compelling alternative. This essay will explore the advantages of living in the countryside, focusing on aspects like tranquility, connection with nature, and a strong sense of community.
One of the most significant attractions of rural life is the profound sense of peace and quiet it offers. Unlike the bustling, often overwhelming environment of the city, the countryside provides a serene backdrop. The sounds of traffic are replaced by the gentle rustling of leaves, the cheerful chirping of birds, and the distant sound of farm machinery. This tranquility allows residents to unwind, think more clearly, and often enjoy a more relaxed rhythm of daily life. For those easily stressed by urban noise and chaos, the quiet of the countryside can be a much-needed escape.
Furthermore, rural areas provide an unparalleled opportunity to connect with nature. There is a sense of space and openness that is often missing in cities. Scenic landscapes, whether they be rolling green hills, vast fields, or meandering rivers, are everyday sights. People can easily walk, cycle, or hike through natural surroundings without needing to travel long distances. This
听故事学英语是一个学英语的好方法。但是要带着不同的目的多听几遍,效果会更好。比如逐句跟读,边听边跟读,背诵主要句子,复述故事,仿写续写等。泛读和精读结合才能对提高英语水平更有帮助。
今天我们来听一个城市老鼠和乡下老鼠的故事。故事来源b站,已复制链接在文后,感兴趣大家可以去收听观看。是双语播放,语速可调。我也把视频录制发布了,大家可以在我的视频查看。图片是我的截图。
城市老鼠去乡下老鼠家做客,嫌弃乡下老鼠家的住房破旧和食物低劣难吃。他的朋友乡下老鼠去城里。可是城里也不像城里老鼠说的那样美好。美味丰富的食物的确可爱。但耀武扬威的大黄狗,抓鼠能手大猫,速度奇快的卡车,防不胜防的捕鼠器让乡下老鼠胆战心惊。最后他决定返回自己的老家。
这个故事的寓意是精神安逸比物质充裕更重要。我想到的是到底住在城市好还是乡村好。现在有的人抛家舍业,到大城市某生活,也有的放弃大城市,到乡下颐养天年。下面是我的观点。大家也可以留言讨论。
在城市里生活有诸多好处。如交通便利,出行方便。公交,地铁,出租,共享单车任你选择。医疗设施先进,医生技术娴熟,能保障健康需要。名校师资提供教育培训更优秀。为培养下一代提供可能。公园健身馆电影院博物馆等有各种娱乐运动设施,满足精神需要。缺点是花费大,生活成本高。噪声污染等生态环境可能不如乡村。人与人之间关系寡淡,联系少,相对孤独。
在乡村生活好处是生活成本低。瓜果蔬菜粮食房子都相对低价。山清水秀,鸟语花香。空气清新,污染少。所吃的蔬菜,禽蛋等都是安全营养的。邻里之间大都熟悉,平时你来我往。相对有温度。
但是我觉得无论生活在城里还是乡村,都必须有足够的经济实力。有钱在城里生活能享受各种先进的科技带来的便捷优质的服务。想享受乡村资源可以旅居,可以去乡村暂住体验别样生活。住在乡下的有钱也可以到城里买房。享受那些城里的资源。现在人们的生活水平都提高了,有的乡村也让人刮目相看。@大家觉得我说的对吗?你们喜欢住在哪里呢?
我真是累坏了, 刚从手术室被赶出来。早上好,我现在身处英格兰相当偏远的一个地方, 进行医学院的麻醉科实习。
By the way, anaesthetics is a speciality in medicine that gives drugs to patients to prevent pain during surgeries or procedures.顺便提一下,麻醉学是医学中一个专门领域,通过给患者使用药物,以在手术或治疗过程中防止疼痛。
As with all medical schools, we're having to travel to different hospitals for different specialities and the anaesthesia block that I'm on right now lasts for two weeks, which means I'm going to be away from home in the middle of nowhere for the next two weeks.和所有医学院一样, 我们得以不同医院轮转各专科, 而我当前所处的麻醉科实习为期两周,这意味着接下来的两周我得远离家园, 置身于偏僻之地。
Now let's plan the day ahead and get some work done before we head to hospital.现在我们来规划一下今天的安排,在前往医院之前先把一些工作完成。
Unfortunately, I didn't bring much food with me from home, so I only have a limited supply and it should last me for the week.遗憾的是, 我从家里带来的食物不多,所以现在库存有限, 应该能撑过这周。
So the food I'll be eating during my stay here won't be so healthy.因此,我在这儿期间吃的食物不会那么健康。
In the morning we had basic life support or CPR training from the resuscitation team.早上,我们从复苏团队那里接受了基础生命支持或心肺复苏(CPR)的培训。
Then I head upstairs and went on a mission to find the perfect set of mismatching scrubs.随后我上楼去,展开了一场寻找完美不搭调手术服的探险。
And after wrestling with my hair claw for what felt like an eternity, I was finally transformed into a surgical fashionista.在与我的发爪搏斗了仿佛一个世纪之久后,我终于摇身一变, 成为了一位手术室里的时尚达人。
Just got kicked out from the surgery so now I'm going to go have some lunch.刚被手术室赶出来,现在要去吃午饭了。
What was that?那是怎么回事?
Salmon?鲑鱼?
Salmon, yeah.三文鱼,是的。
It's good.很好。
It's alright.没事的
It looks like some kind of chicken dish.看起来像某种鸡肉菜肴。
Right?右?
What do you guys think about hospital food in general?你们觉得医院伙食普遍怎么样?
Yeah, I had to get it because I don't have enough food at home.是的,我得买,因为家里食物不够了。
Yeah, it's a nightmare bringing so much food to Barnsfield.是啊,带这么多食物去巴恩斯菲尔德真是场噩梦。
What do you think?你怎么看?
We're sitting in a really nice house, guys.伙计们,我们正坐在一栋非常漂亮的房子里呢。
It's like an old Victorian big house.这就像一座维多利亚时代的老式大宅。
Everyone's really happy.每个人都非常高兴。
I know, you can clearly see it.我知道,你一眼就能看出来。
Everyone's so happy about biology.大家都对生物学感到兴奋不已。
And then when you go to A&E as well, they want to kill you.而当你去急诊室时,他们也想置你于死地。
Everyone's like A&E consultants.每个人看起来都像急诊科的顾问医生。
Friendly.友好.
I haven't started it at all.我还没开始呢。
We have time, I guess.我想,我们还有时间。
It's currently 7 to 3 in the afternoon and I'm going to go to library to look up the notes of the patients that I saw this morning.现在是下午7点到3点,我要去图书馆查阅今天早上见过的病人的病历。
Sorry, also there is some fielding work going on in the hospital, so I'm not sure if you can hear me.抱歉, 医院里正在进行一些场地工作,所以我不确定你是否能听到我的声音。
But the patient that I saw this morning was really sick.但今早我见到的那个病人确实病得很重。
He had this intra-abdominal sepsis, which means a huge infection in your tummy.他患有腹腔内脓毒症,这意味着腹部发生了严重的感染。
So I hope he got out of the surgery okay.所以我希望他手术后一切安好。
Then I'm going to write up a case-based discussion on that patient to present to the anaesthetist consultant on Thursday.接下来,我打算就那位患者撰写一份基于病例的讨论报告,以便在周四向麻醉科顾问医师进行汇报。
just got out of the hospital now I'm walking back to the Airbnb because my placement partner finished before me and she drove there already but it's not too bad because it's only 25 minutes walk Honestly, I was super hungry.我刚从医院出来, 现在正步行回Airbnb, 因为我的实习伙伴比我早结束, 她已经开车过去了。 不过还好,走路也就25分钟,说实话,我真是饿坏了。
I couldn't wait until I get home.我迫不及待地想回家。
So I had to get some snacks from the corner shop.于是我得去街角的便利店买点零食。
I'm not regressing.我没有退步。
It's pretty good.挺不错的。
I'm super tired.我累坏了。
I don't even have energy to eat.我连吃饭的力气都没有了。
I just wanna get in my bed and have a nap.我只想爬上床,小睡一会儿。
And I might do that, actually.实际上,我可能会那么做。
Yeah.是的。
Just finished my nap and... These are all the ingredients I have for dinner.午觉刚醒,晚餐的食材就这些了。
Now that I'm in perfect form after getting a good nap and a mediocre dinner, I can finally get some work done.在好好睡了一觉并享用了一顿差强人意的晚餐后, 我已精力充沛,终于可以开始工作了。
Honestly, being away from home for hospital placements and travelling far away are my least favourite parts of medical school because your whole routine gets disrupted.说实在的,医院实习期间远离家乡、长途跋涉是我医学院生活中最不喜欢的部分,因为这会彻底打乱你的日常生活节奏。
But when I treat it as a small holiday, it's actually enjoyable.但当我把它当作一个小假期时,其实还挺愉快的。
Currently, I'm working on this essay deadline for next week and it's part of our special study unit.眼下,我正忙于下周要交的这篇论文,这是我们特别研究单元的一部分。
My topic is on stigma and taboos surrounding patients with learning disabilities.我的主题围绕着对患有学习障碍的病人的偏见和禁忌。
I've just started reading this book.我刚开始读这本书。
It's called The 4-Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss.这本书叫《每周工作四小时》,作者是蒂姆·菲利斯。
One of my favourite YouTubers posted this on his Instagram and I find it quite inspirational so far.我最喜欢的YouTuber在Instagram上发布了这个,到目前为止我觉得非常鼓舞人心。
So I thought I'd make the most of this huge old Victorian house by reading this book in different parts of the house.于是我决定充分利用这座维多利亚时代的老宅,在不同房间里阅读这本书。
I hope you enjoyed this, consider subscribing and I'll see you in the next one, bye!希望你喜欢这个内容,考虑订阅,我们下期再见,拜拜!
本站部分资源搜集整理于互联网或者网友提供,仅供学习与交流使用,如果不小心侵犯到你的权益,请及时联系我们删除该资源。