欢迎来到98聘
更新日期:2025-12-29 07:41

写作核心提示:
Okay, here is an essay about the importance of writing an English essay on motivation, along with a brief explanation of the key points to consider.
"The Importance of Writing an Essay on Motivation"
Motivation is the driving force behind human achievement, the spark that ignites ambition and propels individuals towards their goals. It's a complex psychological phenomenon, but exploring and articulating its nuances through writing, such as crafting an essay on the subject, can be incredibly beneficial. Writing about motivation not only helps us understand it better but also serves as a powerful tool for self-reflection and personal growth. This essay will discuss why focusing on key aspects is crucial when writing an English essay about motivation.
Firstly, "clarity of purpose and a strong thesis statement" are paramount. Before you begin writing, you must define precisely what aspect of motivation you want to explore. Are you discussing intrinsic versus extrinsic motivation? The role of goals in maintaining drive? Overcoming procrastination? Your essay's main argument, or thesis statement, should clearly convey this focus. It acts as a roadmap for your readers, guiding them through your points and ensuring your essay stays focused and coherent. Vague explorations lead to unfocused writing.
Secondly, "drawing upon relevant examples and evidence" is essential to make your arguments convincing. Abstract concepts like "motivation" need concrete support. Effective essays use specific anecdotes (from your own life or others'), case studies, or even data (if applicable) to
The mountain does not care if you climb it.
山峰不在乎你是否攀登。
It stands, silent and immense, beneath stars and sun, indifferent to your dreams.
它矗立于星辰烈日之下,沉默宏伟,对你的梦想漠不关心。
This is the first true lesson: we embark not because the world cheers, but despite its silence.
这是第一个真实教训:我们启程,非因世界欢呼,而恰因那彻底的沉默。
I remember the start. The path was clear, the air sweet, my pack light with beginner’s energy.
我仍记得开始。路径清晰,空气甜美,行囊满载初时的轻盈。
This is borrowed courage, fueled by the novel sight of the peak from below.
这是借来的勇气,由谷底仰望峰顶的新奇所点燃。
Every step a photograph; every burning muscle a badge.
每一步如照片;每块灼热肌肉皆是勋章。
But the mountain allows this innocence—a necessary prologue.
但山峰容许这份天真——一个必要的序幕。
Then the path vanishes. The trail becomes a scramble over loose, sliding shale.
随后路径消失。小径变为松散滑移的页岩攀爬。
The air thins. The view disappears behind cold fog.
空气稀薄。景色没入寒雾之后。
Here, you are alone with your heartbeat and the screaming “Why?” in your mind.
在此,你独对心跳与脑中嘶喊的“为何?”。
The summit is a forgotten myth; the valley, a lost paradise.
顶峰已成遗忘的神话;山谷,失落的乐园。
There is only the next handhold, the next labored breath.
存在的,唯有下一个抓手,下一次费力的呼吸。
This is the crucible. Most journeys end here—not with a fall, but a quiet internal concession.
此即熔炉。多数旅程终于此——非以坠落,而以一声内在的退让。
I almost turned. The cold seeped into my bones, the fog into my spirit.
我几乎放弃。寒意渗入骨髓,迷雾渗入精神。
To go up felt like arrogance against the mountain’s scale.
继续向上,仿若对山岳规模的傲慢。
But in absolute depletion, a strange clarity emerged.
但在全然耗尽时,一种奇特的澄明浮现。
I was not fighting the mountain. I was simply meeting it.
我不再对抗山峰。我只是在遇见它。
No more “conquest,” only the raw act of continuing.
不再有“征服”,唯有继续前行的原始举动。
The goal shifted from reaching the top to honoring the next possible step.
目标从抵达顶峰,转为对下一个可能脚步的致敬。
The struggle transformed: no longer a barrier, but the substance of success itself.
挣扎蜕变:不再是障碍,而是成功本身的实质。
When the trees thinned and the world spread below, I felt no triumph.
当树木稀疏、世界在脚下铺展,我未感胜利。
I felt a profound stillness—like a new sense.
我感到深沉的宁静——宛如新生感官。
The panorama was breathtaking, but the true change was within.
全景令人屏息,但真正的改变在内心。
I had not defeated the mountain.
我并未击败山峰。
Through stubborn, undignified persistence, I met it on its terms and found I could endure.
通过固执甚至不体面的坚持,我在它的境遇中与之相遇,发现自己能够承受。
This is the truth taught by the silent mountain:
此即沉默山峰传授的真理:
The greatest summit is not on a map, but within yourself.
最伟大的峰巅不在地图,而在你心。
It is the summit of your own resolve, forged in valleys of doubt and on slopes of fatigue.
那是你决心的顶峰,铸于疑虑幽谷与疲惫险坡之上。
The world will not notice most of your climbs.
世界不会注意你多数的攀登。
Your silent battles, your private perseverances—these are the unseen summits that define a life.
你沉默的战斗、私人的坚持——这些才是定义生命的看不见的山巅。
So find your mountain.
故去寻找你的山。
It may be a skill, a grief, or a dream too audacious to speak aloud.
它或是一项技能、一段伤痛,或是一个大胆难言的梦。
Embrace the sweet beginning, but do not fear the terrifying middle.
拥抱甜美的开端,但无惧骇人的中途。
For there, in the unwitnessed struggle, you build the unseen summit.
因正是在那无人见证的挣扎中,你筑起那看不见的山巅。
And when you finally stand there in the quiet dawn of your own making, you will understand:
而当你终于屹立于亲手创造的静谧黎明,你将明白:
You did not climb to see the view.
你攀登,非为观赏风景。
You climbed to become the person strong enough to see it.
你攀登,是为成为足以看见那风景的人。
英语励志经典
Every great journey begins with a single step, yet the most important voyage is the one we take inward.
所有伟大的旅程都始于一步,但最重要的航行是我们走向内心的旅程。
The mountains we are meant to conquer are not always made of rock and ice, but of fear, doubt, and uncertainty.
我们注定要征服的高山并非总是岩石与冰雪所筑,而是由恐惧、疑虑和不确定构成。
Within you lies a peak unseen—a summit of potential waiting to be claimed.
你内心藏有一座看不见的山峰——一座等待被认领的潜能之巅。
It calls not with shouts, but with whispers in moments of quiet reflection.
它并非以呐喊呼唤,而是在静思时刻以低语示意。
To begin climbing is to embrace the discomfort of growth.
开始攀登,就是拥抱成长的不适。
You will need courage as your rope, resilience as your boots, and faith as your compass.
你需要以勇气为绳,以韧性为靴,以信念为罗盘。
There will be days when the fog of confusion hides the path entirely.
会有那么些日子,迷茫的浓雾将完全遮蔽道路。
On those days, remember that even the smallest step forward is a victory over stagnation.
在那样的日子里,请记住:即便是最微小的一步前进,也是对停滞的胜利。
Do not compare your climb to others’; each mountain has its own unique terrain.
莫将你的攀登与他人的相比;每座山都有其独特的地形。
Some slopes are gentle, others brutally steep—both teach lessons that shape us.
有些坡度平缓,另一些则陡峭险峻——二者皆赋予塑造我们的教诲。
When you stumble, let humility cushion your fall and determination lift you back up.
当你跌倒时,让谦卑缓冲你的坠落,让决心扶你重新站起。
Every scar tells a story of survival; every callus speaks of practiced strength.
每一道伤疤都诉说着生存的故事;每一个老茧都昭示着磨练的力量。
The air grows thinner near the top, but so does the illusion of limitation.
越近顶峰,空气越稀薄,但局限的幻象也愈发淡薄。
What once seemed impossible now appears as merely a challenge to be met.
曾看似不可能之事,如今显现为只是一个有待迎接的挑战。
And when you finally stand atop your personal summit, a profound truth will dawn upon you:
而当你最终屹立于个人巅峰时,一个深刻的真理将浮现:
The greatest view is not of the world below, but of the horizons within yourself now revealed.
最壮丽的景色并非脚下的世界,而是此刻于内心显现的地平线。
You have not just climbed a mountain—you have become one.
你不仅攀登了一座山——你已成为一座山。
Solid in foundation, bold in silhouette, and unshakable in presence.
根基坚实,轮廓巍峨,存在不可动摇。
The descent will ask you to carry this newfound height into the valleys of daily life.
下山之路要求你将这新获的高度带入日常生活的山谷。
Share your light with those still finding their trail.
与仍在寻路的人分享你的光芒。
For a true summit is never kept—it is given away in inspiration, in guidance, in lifted hands.
因为真正的顶峰从不被私藏——它通过启迪、指引、援手而赠予他人。
So take that step today. Breathe deep. Look up.
所以,今天就迈出那一步吧。深深呼吸。仰望前方。
Your mountain is waiting, and it has been yours all along.
你的山正等待着,而它始终属于你。
The only question that remains is this:
唯一剩下的问题是:
Where will your mountain lead you next?
你的山将引领你走向何方?
本站部分资源搜集整理于互联网或者网友提供,仅供学习与交流使用,如果不小心侵犯到你的权益,请及时联系我们删除该资源。